Poshmark's Bulk Shipping Feature is Here... FINALLY!
What we've all been waiting for.... the option to bulk download shipping labels from multiple sales so we can print them all at once! Here's a step by step tutorial on how to do it:
Go to 'My Sales'
2. Click 'Order Status'
3. Select 'Not Shipped'
4. Click 'Actions'
5. Select 'Download Shipping Labels'
6. Check the box that says 'Select All'
7. Click 'Download'
8. Head over to your email associated with your Poshmark account. You will receive an email that looks like this:
9. Scroll to the bottom of the email to locate the PDF file containing the labels.
10. Open the PDF and print!
Pro Tip: If you are using a label printer, make sure to change your label settings in Poshmark to this:
1. Select 'Account Settings'
2. Select 'Shipping Label Settings'
3. Under paper sizes, select 4" x 6"
Your labels will now look like this:
As opposed to this:
p.s. I also made two mini tutorials on these features, check them out below:
Thanks for watching/reading, I hope this helps! (& thanks Poshmark for this wonderful feature!!) ☻
Follow me on Instagram for more tips!
✰ Poshmark referral code: SHOPKIRSTEN (you get $10 when you sign up for Poshmark!
✰ Favorite label printer: Rollo!
✰ Amazon storefront: www.amazon.com/shop/shop_kirsten
✰ More links! https://www.shopkirsten.com/links
work hard + be kind to all kinds :)