I can't even believe we're in December already... in celebration, here's gift ideas I'm loving this year (and I'm sure your loved ones will too!)
*This post contains affiliate links that allow me receive a small commission if you make a purchase (& at no additional cost to you!)
Tap the picture to head directly to the website to purchase!
Affordable + cute little gift ideas
You can never go wrong with a lipgloss/chapstick.
Beauty Products everyone can benefit from!
Under-eye masks, ice roller, pimple patches, + more!
Fashion / Leisure
Great quality + great prices!
Home Decor / Tech
Aesthetic and simple items for every household
The more expensive stuff...
Higher price point items that make the perfect *main* gift!
& most importantly, 'tis the season of giving. Below are a couple organizations that do so much good-check them out and if you can support, ANYTHING is appreciated! Even just a follow/share on social media helps a ton.
1. Boys & Girls Club of America: Highly recommend donating to your local agency! You can find more information here.
2. Metropolitan Ministries: There's also a ton of volunteer opportunities, find one in your area here!
3. Feeding America: Another great organization with many volunteer opportunities, linked here.
4. RAINN: An anti-sexual violence organization that partners with local sexual assault service providers, operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE), etc. Donate here and find volunteer opportunities here.
5. Big Brothers Big Sisters: The youth of today need your help. I am so so passionate about this organization and have a goal of becoming a Big Sister mentor one day. Get involved here!
Last thing- if you can shop small this season, please do! Check out your local boutiques (many of them carry brand names like Barefoot Dreams, Capri Blu Candles, etc.) and support them! Also, Etsy has a wide selection of gifts perfect for the holidays, handmade by makers like me!
Check out my Etsy here :)
I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and an even happier NEW YEAR!